Monday, November 10, 2008

The end for me with FFXI farewell friends!

i have decide to quit ffxi and care about my real life more but the hard part is saying good bye to friends...

here some picture of my memories




Hardest part were saying good bye to friends specially Cerealkiller he is more than half for me in ffxi really cant express in words but i will say this you were better thing i ever had in ffxi

and thanks all to who know me and i know them..

Peace everyone~

P.S will keep update blog from time to time but non-ffxi stuff

-----------------------------------------------------


distantworlds

8 comments:

  1. farewell friend, you'll be missed!

    bye by Sol

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAAAM bador, you brought memory there :(


    the pic of me @ sky with u & Kuji :(

    best of luck bador @ real life :D

    -Mohammed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words that I want to say are not enough to fit this comment. All what I can say to a dear friend is, it was a great pleasure to meet you.

    Have a nice day and keep in touch

    -Zarcon

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be honest I found your blog by coincidence then I was shocked when I read this post, Wish you all of the best in your real life Bador =)

    and keep the blog up-to-date!

    Yousef~ [Mathiu]

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK!
    TIME FOR SOME WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!!
    LAWL :P
    kidding, gl and hf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh you break my heart T_T
    NOT

    (JOIN THE DARK SIDE BADOR JOIN)

    ReplyDelete
  7. quit FFXI! AND COME TO WORLD OF WARCRAFT! come and get crafted for the war!!

    ReplyDelete